BBSI - denied health treatments

Issue not resolved

as seriously injured worker I have had 4 years of denials for treatment, that's well documented by all the doctors I've seen.Doctors have written major complaint letters and referenced BBSI's disregard for the (AME)"s recommendations for treatment.

This insurance company BBSI, has been willfully negiligent to my personal well-being, and in contempt for The Agreed Medical Examiner. I do not intend to switch Doctors for the third time, because BBSI disagrees with prescribed treatments by the attending physicians.

In a attempt to resolve these issues complaints have been forwarded to attorneys,review boards and commisions that regulate insurance matters.

d6a1ef3 review #158545
4 Helpful? 2
Had the same issue0 Comments2 Report
Had an experience with BBSI?  Submit review about this company
Oscar

Apr 17, 2013 Santa Maria, California

No surprise at the poor treatment. I used to work for the company which does everything it can to stay one step ahead of its loses if you win fair treatment, they lose.

0 0 Reply
Tript

Feb 25, 2011

I agree and I have gone through the same treatment with this so called workers comp of a company. I am exactly where you were when you posted this. I have reviewed the waste of money video;'s that they spent money on acompolishing nothing, and in the mean time my nevers are getting beyond reapir. I believe that is their goal anyway.

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.