BBSI - denied health treatments
as seriously injured worker I have had 4 years of denials for treatment, that's well documented by all the doctors I've seen.Doctors have written major complaint letters and referenced BBSI's disregard for the (AME)"s recommendations for treatment.
This insurance company BBSI, has been willfully negiligent to my personal well-being, and in contempt for The Agreed Medical Examiner. I do not intend to switch Doctors for the third time, because BBSI disagrees with prescribed treatments by the attending physicians.
In a attempt to resolve these issues complaints have been forwarded to attorneys,review boards and commisions that regulate insurance matters.d6a1ef3 review #158545
You may also like
- "I am writing this as a review of the work that was conducted on my home last month from Rhino Shield of Jacksonville, Fl. Several months ago, my blood pressure..."
- "The staff here is a joke. They harrase people probably would pay some just t o take them away. Parris,willie,Steve, and that birch karren can all go *** themselves. They..."
- "We went through a tough few months back in 2007 and 2008 when some of our clients decided they couldnâ€™t pay us, didnâ€™t want to pay us and were slow..."
- "I went to Delaware poppeys at 08.30am today 21st dec 2014 and was informed by the manager that it opens at 9am.we decided to wait until then since I'm a..."
- "I hired Jonathan Wald few months ago, and I provided him with tons of paperwork about my case, I sent him several emails giving him information about how to win..."
- "I live in Canada and therefore search for my flights in C$. The site then makes C$ the default. It remembers my previous searches. I wanted to book a multi..."
- "3813 Huron Avenue #5 Culver City, California 90232-3844 Thursday, December 11, 2014 c/o V.I.P. Corporate Executive PISSEDCONSUMER.COM 1732 1st Avenue Suite #25581 New York, New York 10128 Regarding: Very Serious Complaint..."
- "Christy McCann (a.k.a. Christy-Rocket McCann) was found guilty in a Concord (Country Costa County) court of law of fraudulently selling a 21.5 inch computer monitor, which was advertised by her..."
- "number one.. Just ordering my first choice scooter was supposed to be an auto moto in black. Got an email a few days later so you don't have in black number..."